Friday, July 2, 2010

New Show Format

Ok so when you start a new show you have to have a format. Format is how all of the elements of the film are used to portray the idea of the film. Its basically the the thing about a show that makes you recognize the show quickly by how it looks and sounds.
Ive been back and forth about the length of the show. I'm long winded and I don't feel 3 minutes can contain all of this knowledge I have to give to the world. SO I will be using 3 minutes with Dr Jack for the ADD crowd who wants it all at once, fast N hard. lol I will also have The Dr Jack Show which will be a show that explores the human condition through someones daily screwing up and other human behavior. Now as for information each episode will have a subject that will be explored in my own way. SO I will take suggestions and I invite you to email me and bitch about stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment