Thursday, July 1, 2010

3 Minutes with Dr Jack ; The Introduction

Well I was made aware that I should make a blog today. SO here I am. My Name is Dr Jack and I am the Owner of Fat Chick Productions. Mine is a company that produces commercials in HD and limited special effects. Don't ask me to do Avatar. I also have been a DJ for 16 years with the last 5 as a mobile DJ doing Proms Birthdays and Weddings. I recently switched to film as it is way less equipment and gas. I started making/editing videos back when it was new to Burn a CD. I would dream of someday burning my own DVD. Now Ive killed a few DVD burners. lol
My most recent venture is Screen Printing. I am going to take it back to the beginning and show you some of my screw ups and some of my triumphs. I also will be covering the board on subjects. I am OPINIONATED! and RUDE! and I LIKE TO MESS WITH PEOPLE! ITS LOTS OF FUN!
But don't take offence I'm just drawn this way. Someday my PEOPLE will come rescue me from this planet. Till then I'm going to share my, most of the time, Way off opinions and some cool adventures with you. Ill be in the editing room for a sec and I have to figure out how to do videos on this thing so here goes. Till next time.

Dr Jack

4 comments: